Saturday 27 May 2017

Never Ever Devalue Yourself.

How many times do we get into a situation where another individual is clearly treating us wrong but we still accept it?

Too many times.

At least in my case.

And it upsets me every time it happens, but I can't help it. I just believe I might deserve it. And it's wrong. So wrong.

But why do we keep devaluing ourselves? Because we believe, we don't have a choice and this is how life is supposed to be. But I tell you one thing. We DO have a choice. Every morning we wake up, we choose how our life can look like.

You have YOUR OWN LIFE in YOUR OWN HANDS.

And this is exactly what we keep forgetting. Life is flexible, and life is made through our choices. We have the power to create our own path. Doesn't that sound amazing? It does.

So from now one I want you think exactly that way. You only deserve the best, and you can choose the best.


With love,
Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment