Friday 28 April 2017

Once you meet them and you know that's it - keep them.

Wow. This has been one of the best years of my life so far. And I mean it.

Last year has been truly difficult for me. A year with a lot of ups and downs, trying to be positive and strong when I just didn't feel like it. But I realised I could not let myself down like this anymore. I needed to change. And that is what I did. I changed my attitude. I changed my mind.

This year, I became a new person. I became a new me. With the new and positive attitude I started this year, I did not know what to expect. But I wanted it to be something big. Something I can learn from. Something that will nourish me.

I started attracting people in my life. People, who started to understand me. Who accepted me for who I am and they really, really valued me. They didn't judge me and they listened to me (this is getting me really emotional by the way).

And I am saying this, because for so many years I have felt lost. I have felt like it was so difficult for me to make friends. Real friends. Not just casual "let's go make party" friends. But friends, who really want to see me succeed. And those kind of people, I can not wait to learn from. Those kind of people that I could listen to for the whole day and never get bored. A friendship, which is there to encourage each other. For so long I thought this wouldn't exist, due to countless bad experiences and heartbreaks. But it does. I know it, because of you.


You truly changed me and you made me a better person. And I wanted to say thank you. (You know you who are <3)



With all my love,
Jess x




No comments:

Post a Comment