Friday 14 April 2017

Be confident - cause it’s the only choice you have

I believe that confidence is something that evolves with time, with experiences, with meeting new people and most importantly with stepping out of one’s comfort zone.

I have experienced it though that some people like being in their comfort bubble, with no distractions and no unpleasant surprises. There is people that feel like the most important thing for them is to just be comfortable. This is what makes them happy.

On the other hand, there is people like me and probably you (cause you are reading this for a reason), who can not wait to get out into this world, who are curious about everyone and everything. Who really, really want to grow.

But let me take you back, when everything I am currently doing and living, was literally only a dream in my mind.

I remember when I was about 15 years old, and it was the time for me when I started becoming a woman. Yeah it started quite late, but still. I was becoming one. “Looks” started to be more and more important to me and I started caring about what other people think of me and how they actually perceive me. You know that typical “puberty” phase everyone has to go through. But by that time, I had no confidence. And the funny thing here is, that people might have perceived me as actually being a confident human being  But deep within. Naaah. No confidence. 

What do I mean with deep within? It has been 8 years now since I have felt this way and I started realising that confidence comes from within. It comes from starting to accept yourself for who you really are. Looking at your flaws and loving or even embracing them. Looking at whatever you love about yourself and make it stand out even more. And most importantly, it means to work on yourself every single damn day. Every single day. Which means that making mistakes will be part of it. Mistakes are there to let us grow right? And to let us help understand our actions better in order to make better decisions in the future. But here again, who says that those decisions are better? It’s all our subjective opinion. It is all decisions that shape who we are, shape our personality. And finally help us shape and create the confidence that each one of us should have in order to be a happy human being on this wonderful world.

Only with confidence can we be successful. Only with confidence will we attract the right people into our lives. And only with confidence can we be who we truly feel like being.


I hope you have an inspirational weekend, full of joy, laughter, hard work and confidence :)



With love,
Jess x

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18846469/?claim=weafdx9j62g">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment