Monday 5 June 2017

Learn how to compliment others and it will change everything.

Why? Because life is short. Life should be positive. Full of positive energy.
Don't you think?

Life is short. Too short to hate. Too short to be jealous at each other. But instead we should embrace who we are and support each other.

I am at a stage in my life, where I feel like I can really choose the people I want to be surrounded by. If I feel any negative energy coming towards me, I cut those people out immediately. It might sound rude initially, but I am not sorry. I am not sorry, that I decided how I want to live my life.

So a few weeks ago I was invited to a friend's party, and I got bombarded with compliments. And no, this is not a post where I want to brag about it. But it opened my eyes. Why? Because it were girls complimenting me. I was surprised. Very, very surprised.

I have never experienced girls complimenting me. Usually I would always receive hate looks, that made me feel even worse about myself. But this time, I felt quite great.

And you know what I realised? It does not cost a thing to compliment one another. But for sure it might change another person's day. It might encourage that person to do the same thing to you or to another person.

Each individual is special and unique and I can't stress the fact enough, that it is important to embrace it at all times. And to accept and inspire one another. 



With love,
Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment